Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What other vehicles do you like?

What other vehicles do you like?

I know that everybody joined because of the bikes, but I think it would be nice to see what other kinds of vehicles people are interested in here, so if somebody doesn't mind sharing, please go ahead and tell everybody what it is that you like.

Aside from motorcycles, I love sports cars. Of course, it's a given that people would like the expensive ones like the Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche, etc. However, there are more affordable sports cars out there. One of the affordable sports cars that I like is the Hyundai Genesis Coupe. It looks real nice and I hope I get to own one in the future.

For me, liking vehicles is like a process. I first enjoyed riding BMX bikes back in my younger days and it was then that I developed interest in motorcycles. Unfortunately I do not have money back then for myself to buy so I switched my attention to cars because my dad loves cars so he buys and sell cars so I get to drive different cars in a month.

I do like cars as well. Last summer I started riding jet skis with some friends, for the first time. I really enjoyed it a lot and will definitely go again this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by DragDrop View Post
    For me, liking vehicles is like a process. I first enjoyed riding BMX bikes back in my younger days and it was then that I developed interest in motorcycles. Unfortunately I do not have money back then for myself to buy so I switched my attention to cars because my dad loves cars so he buys and sell cars so I get to drive different cars in a month.
    I also started with BMX bikes, and I still ride mine pretty regularly. I also like riding quads, too bad they are illegal on the roads :P

I agree with DragDrop. I also started with a BMX Bike when I was really young. When I was a teenager, I switched to a racer and biked at least 20 miles everyday. Later on, I switched to a mountain bike. Then it became motorcycles and cars. It's really a process. As you grow older, how you like vehicles change. It's an evolution.

I love cars as well. I own a citroen c4. It's pretty stylish and fast car. But bikes always at first place.

Speaking of vehicles, I'm planning to buy a car this year. Since the traffic is bad in our city, I'll probably choose a car that saves on gas. I want to buy a compact car. Probably a Honda Jazz, a Hyundai i10 or a Suzuki Celerio. What car do you guys recommend?

I love luxury cars. Cars like Mercedes Benz, BMW, Jaguar, Aston Martin, etc. I just adore the look and the presentation of these types of cars. I also get very good mileage on these types of cars. I love my motorbikes, but cars like these are pretty awesome too.

Typical American here, but I love trucks. All kinds. Any kinds. I just love trucks.