Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What other vehicles do you like?

If you'd check out my avatar you would spot out a 2002 Mustang GT. Although, this isn't just your average GT. It's a intercooled D1SC prochared 2002 Mustang GT putting down around 400 HP to the wheels. It's my pride and joy but I'm looking for a fun summer toy such as a CBR to hop onto soon enough.

I do love Nissans! My favourite cars are the GTR r35 and 180sx, I love both the cars. The 180sx more in my opinion due to the fact that I can afford one and I would be able to mod it!

-Paul

I love sports cars and all muscle cars. Currently have a '11 Mustang and a '11 Challenger that sits in the garage.

Quote Originally Posted by Kylenp View Post
    I know that everybody joined because of the bikes, but I think it would be nice to see what other kinds of vehicles people are interested in here, so if somebody doesn't mind sharing, please go ahead and tell everybody what it is that you like.

Aside from Motorcycles, I'm fascinated with Sport Cars. Ever since I was a little girl I would watch nothing but Motorcycles and Sport cars shows. I now own a bike and want to purchase a sports car when I come up with enough cash.

I love German cars like VW, Porsche, BMW, Mercedes, and as long as its a German car I love it. I have drove a VW, and I love the luxurious feelings of it. I love the leather seats, the sturdy material on the engines and I love the sophisticated looks of it. There are no other cars on the planet that looks or feels like a German car. They produce the top quality products so I'm always trying to drive a German car. I love the speed of it. I love how it looks and feels. I guess it makes me feel important and good so I do not go after other cars but only German cars.