Thread: How Often Do You Post On Forums?

How Often Do You Post On Forums?

I like posting here and on a lot of other forums. I like to post daily.

Me also, I especially enjoy car forums! I love my cars... Still new to bikes but cannot join too many discussions due to my lack of knowledge!

-Paul

Me also, I especially enjoy car forums! I love my cars... Still new to bikes but cannot join too many discussions due to my lack of knowledge!

-Paul

I'm new here but it's been great so far. I'm also a member of an asian car community.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Tayong View Post
    I like posting here and on a lot of other forums. I like to post daily.

I like to post everyday! Posting my opinion is a great way for me to build my communication skills and meet new friends. Many people find my post to be unique and of high quality and it encourages me to write even more each and everyday. The number one thing I can't live without is Motivation, it is the key to my heart, and what keeps me moving! Thank you to you all for guiding me in the right path. I look forward to giving you many more post in the future!

Every single day! I am members of many forums.

Quote Originally Posted by concreteriver View Post
    I'm new here but it's been great so far. I'm also a member of an asian car community.
    What asian car forum? I would like to know and join. =)

I love to post and love to chat so I do it daily. I love to hear what people have to say and what they have to say about my posts. I often read replies to my post. I find it so relaxing and therapeutic. Its like group therapy. I guess one of the best way to reduce stress is to write it all out. I hope to read more of your posts.