Thread: How did you find this forum?

How did you find this forum?

I have been on this forum for a few days and I really enjoyed the content on this site. I am passionate about motor bikes so this seemed like a good place to join. I actually got referred to this site by a friend. How did the rest of you come across this forum

I have a similar story, the only difference is that I was referred here by a friend, but he is not a member here haha. Ironic, I see this forum as a great opportunity to learn some good details on motorbikes.

I was referred to this forum by my friend that also rides and comes here. The people on this forum seem very friendly and I love the atmosphere that I have been exposed to here so far. It is a great way for riders to communicate with each other and I will be coming here often. I will also tell my other rider friends to come here and spread the word as fast as they can.

I got referred by a mate! who rides and told me to do my research before buying a bike of my own, and I am loving these forums and the information given Glad for the referral by my friend

-Paul

Really just word of mouth.

I think referring people is the best way to jumpstart an online forum. I remember posting at one forum that hardly had any topics on there. I refer several of my friends and the forum had a ton of posts and discussions within the next few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Tayong View Post
    I have been on this forum for a few days and I really enjoyed the content on this site. I am passionate about motor bikes so this seemed like a good place to join. I actually got referred to this site by a friend. How did the rest of you come across this forum

I was referred to the site from a friend. She has been posting on forums for a long time and she enjoys sharing her thoughts, and opinions. At first I was a little skeptical, but now I came to like this forum and will use it to my benefit, day and night!

I was referred to this site by a friend. She was posting on here and she ask me to join so I did. I love talking about the various topics on motorcycles. I have asked people if they took their date on their bike. I think it's a special sign when a guy took a girl in his very special bike. It means something to him. I hope you have fun on this site and chat up a lot.