ID:	69

Guy drags helmet!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TGPR 1014 7.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	67.4 KB 
ID:	70

Little Tally 10/14/2012

Hmm, never seen someone drag a helmet before! Neat video though! Pretty cool to see how a person who races handles their bike compared to people like me.

The guy dragging his helmet is Dustin Apgar. The second picture and video is me.

Here is two video's of him doing it. The first one is the first time they got it on camera.

1st (Over a year ago)

2nd (A week ago)

It is impressive

Quote Originally Posted by LogiciaBil View Post
    Hmm, never seen someone drag a helmet before! Neat video though! Pretty cool to see how a person who races handles their bike compared to people like me.
    Agreed. I was sitting here thinking, why have I never heard of this? But then I remembered I'm not in the "bike scene" here. I have one, but I don't get out to all the "events" and clubs like I should.

Quote Originally Posted by HaDom View Post
    Agreed. I was sitting here thinking, why have I never heard of this? But then I remembered I'm not in the "bike scene" here. I have one, but I don't get out to all the "events" and clubs like I should.
    Agreed AHAHA these are pretty awesome , hope to soon get into the bike scene, hope you do too !