Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The New Honda CBR500 - CB500R - CB500X

Gorgeous - absolutely gorgeous bikes. Love those pictures! What I wouldn't give to be in Thailand riding around on one of those things. Absolutely beautiful design and specs. Thanks so much for posting thing - anyone reaching for their wallet yet over these babies? If you do please be sure to post pictures and videos. Very cool - thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by jayjacinto View Post
    I wonder why they designed it not to have double discs..
    Agreed, I'm sitting here still staring at it...

Quote Originally Posted by honda1122 View Post
    Gorgeous - absolutely gorgeous bikes. Love those pictures! What I wouldn't give to be in Thailand riding around on one of those things. Absolutely beautiful design and specs. Thanks so much for posting thing - anyone reaching for their wallet yet over these babies? If you do please be sure to post pictures and videos. Very cool - thanks again!
    Ahh Thailand! You can get away with anything there. I was there a couple years back and people were riding like no other.

I absolutely love the design of these bikes! The design is one of the best I have ever seen, and I really like the sportbike style look that they have. If only more beginner bikes could look like this one! I absolutely love the one that I have sitting in my garage, and I always get nice compliments from people every time I ride it. I think someday I may buy the other two models as well, and upgrade them just like I did with my Cbr500.

single disc

Quote Originally Posted by Crazzyy_ View Post
    Agreed, I'm sitting here still staring at it...
    not all bikes NEED double disk a GOOD single with ABS is usually at least good enough. and by almost halving break weight the sprung to unsprung weigh ratio improves so its easier to get good ride handling compromise out of the suspension.