Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Helmets?

Helmets?

What sort of helmet do you ride with? I personally prefer the Shoei over every other but Nolan/X lite I used for a while wasn't bad at all.

The only helmet I have owned is a Shoei. It is comfortable and looks nice so I've kept it over the years. I've heard good things about it, so I feel pretty safe with it on. I do think the helmets with the mohawks are pretty awesome though

Yes. I agree, I have also heard good things about Shoei. When my friends were letting me learn they bought me one of the full coverage helmets from Walmart, just to practice with, but now that I am in the market for my own machine, I was considering buying a Shoei.

I prefer Shark, because they suit my head better.

Quote Originally Posted by roflmawafl View Post
    The only helmet I have owned is a Shoei. It is comfortable and looks nice so I've kept it over the years. I've heard good things about it, so I feel pretty safe with it on. I do think the helmets with the mohawks are pretty awesome though
    Name:  180553948045_4.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  3.7 KB

Like these? I saw some cool mohawk helmets, but not many. I really liked the Shoei black collections.

I also like the Shoei helmets alot. They're my favorite type for sure. And also, my first helmet was Shoei, and it lasted long.

I love the Shark Evoline helmets, I don't get how some people can find them weird-looking. There look awesome to me.

Shoei helmets are reliable and are quite popular with the motorcycle riding population in our country. If you want high quality helmets then Shoei helmets should be your choice. Great appearance and even greater quality.

I amusing a local brand helmet in here called Spyder. I bough it at around $80 and I think this suits my head very well and the best thing I like about it is that it is not that heavy compared to other helmets that I have trued. The material is compact though and it is one of the most trusted helmet here in our country.

Helmets are the most important safety gear for bikers. It's also illegal in some countries to ride without a helmet. My first helmet was a Black and White Shoei. I still keep it on a special place in my garage.