Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Helmets?

The spider is my brand when it comes to helmet. During all these years of riding, it is tested and confirmed that Spider helmets have good quality.

Its also illegal to ride without a helmet here (I believe its the case in most countries) but you can still see a lot of people riding without one. I've even seen someone ride with a cracked helmet.

I don't really know the brand helmet I wear, but I'm leaning towards getting a shoei. They look amazing and I want to get one, thanks to this thread. The one I have is just plain boring.

I've been rocking a simple, cheap helmet that I got off of Amazon a few months ago. It's a simple black matte helmet with adjustable visors and all the certifications

You've got to find the one that fits best.

There are different head shapes & different helmet interior shapes to fit
    Even with the same brand helmet they have different models for different head shapes

Go try a bunch on !!

You want it to be snug but comfortable.
    you should not have your head moving around inside the helmet

A good shop will help you with helmet fitting
    Celebrating the year of the "Mile a Minute" -60
    CMRA Modern Classic Endurance
    03 CBR600RR
    #77 Dallas Honda

Mine is a red and white Shoei helmet. I think it looks pretty cool but I also own a Shark one. The Shoei one is more comfortable I think.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	169.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	18.4 KB 
ID:	90

My helmet is a black one which suits my black Honda. I have been with my helmet from 6 months and I am in total love with it
    But I avoid using them during summer as temperatures get real high in my country.