Join Today
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Digital Instrumentation

A full LCD screen features a digital speedometer and tachometer and more, including a clock, odometer, trip meter, real-time and average fuel consumption meters, and illuminated engine diagnostic indicators.

What do you guys think? Isn't it cool!

This is definitely cool. It looks very nice. I wonder how it is when it is raining and/or dark. Does it lead to significant increase of gas consumption?

It does look cool, especially the illuminated engine diagnostic indicators. Do you have any info on how accurate it is? From my past experience these digital instrumentals tend to have a certain lag in the updates.

Quote Originally Posted by tikoun View Post
    This is definitely cool. It looks very nice. I wonder how it is when it is raining and/or dark. Does it lead to significant increase of gas consumption?
    I don’t think so, LCD only uses very little amps to make any changes in gas consumption. Maybe it will affect gas consumption if the battery is worn out.

I like the digital look. It would be much easier to see how fast you're going. It would be a bit hard looking at your speed for the analog speedometer.

Yes I also love the digital stuff added in.

Being able to tell what exact speed you have is cool and the fuel consumption meters are good as well.

Ahh this is really sweet! I love how they are updating technology these days to adapt to the modern world. Stuff like this can really help a biker out and make the ride more enjoyable for him. Thank you for sharing!

I like! I hope the tach changes color as you get higher in rpms, that would be awesome!!

Looks great, assuming that the values are accurate. What the poster above me said is also a great idea. It would definitely be enjoyable to see it change color as I speed up! Sometimes I really love what technology brings to the table.

Agree about the color changing. Either way man sweet work, that looks sick.