Join Today
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    That is fricken awesome! It does not lag anyhow? and is it yours?! Because I would like to know the practicality of the digital implements. I also have never seen any of these in real life so I've never been able to ask any questions as I can now!

-Paul

The fuel efficiency measurement is wildly off. It told me 50 mpg when an actual measurement (based on fuel consumed and mileage covered) was at 61. The speedometer is one of the most accurate I've seen on a motorcycle.

I love the digital instruments. I think it was Ducati who started using them first and I'm glad they have caught on. Only a matter of time though. I can still appreciate some mechanical instruments with needles though.

Quote Originally Posted by webgrindRR View Post
    I love the digital instruments. I think it was Ducati who started using them first and I'm glad they have caught on. Only a matter of time though. I can still appreciate some mechanical instruments with needles though.

I love the digital instruments to, I finally got to know how to use them properly. I think its a good add on.

That digital instrumentation is freaking amazing! I absolutely love it, and it consists of so many great features that biker fans love to have on their instrumentations. The thing that I probably love most about it, is the fuel consumption meter. Alot of smaller motorcycles normally only have a light that turns on once your low on gas, but to actually be able to see how much gas you have in the tank is pretty awesome!