Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2013 CBR500R Accessories

2013 CBR500R Accessories

Honda Genuine Accessories let you tailor-make your bike to the kind of riding you want to do. Best of all, they all look great, work great and fit greatójust like your new Honda.

These are some of the accessories available:

Seat Cowl (Color-Matched):

Sportscreen:

Additional Accessories:
    Front Fender (carbon style)
    Lower Headlight Cover (carbon style)
    Rear Hugger (carbon style)

I think that the sportscreen looks so good on the bike that perhaps it should not be an accessory. The seat cowl may accentuate the fact that this bike inspire speed.

Quote Originally Posted by tikoun View Post
    I think that the sportscreen looks so good on the bike that perhaps it should not be an accessory. The seat cowl may accentuate the fact that this bike inspire speed.
    I wonder if you can have it change the seat cowl upon purchasing. How I wish you have the option to choose among seat cowl because this one really looks good on the bike and it should be an accessory but rather stock part of it.

How much do these tend to really cost?

Because I have been wanting to buy several accessories for a long time now and these are what I want.

I would personally go with the sport-screen, possibly shaded. I think that would look really nice with all of the "carbon style coverings."

I love the sports screen also. The seat cowl also looks nice also. Wouldn't mind the seat cowl since nobody really rides with me on the back.

I would definitely get the sports screen and the front fender, not sure about the lower headlight and rear hugger, any idea of where we can get pictures for these ones?

That's great that they offer so much, looks amazing really. The sportscreen looks great, absolutely just... wow. The seat cowl as well. It just looks so sleek and made for speed, which it is. The small things can be so big sometimes.

I love the sportscreen! I should definitely go get one for my bike, hope it doesn't cost too much though. They should start adding the sportscreen to the bike right off the bat instead of making it an accessory. I'm sure there isn't anyone who doesn't like the sportscreen on their bikes. I will ask my local store about it and try to shed some light on the price for you guys in a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Goatman View Post
    I love the sportscreen! I should definitely go get one for my bike, hope it doesn't cost too much though. They should start adding the sportscreen to the bike right off the bat instead of making it an accessory. I'm sure there isn't anyone who doesn't like the sportscreen on their bikes. I will ask my local store about it and try to shed some light on the price for you guys in a few days.
    Sadly I believe it will be pricey. This is most likely while I won't be purchasing this beauty. At least not for quite a while. It's so great though, isn't it?