Thread: Official Honda CBR500 Release!

Official Honda CBR500 Release!

Check out this awesome video of the 2013 CBR500!

Last edited by admin; 08-03-2013 at 07:27 AM. Reason: Embeded Video

Release Dates:

2013 Honda CBR500R Release Date - April 2013
    2013 Honda CB500F Release Date - April 2013
    2013 Honda CB500X Release Date - April 2013

It is interesting that the video shows one accessory that was mounted on the bike. I think that it permits to have an idea of the look of the bike with and without the accessory. The accessory I am referring to is the sportscreen.

Pretty cool.
    I like the ride around town. Sweet!

Do these release dates include the different options available for each of the bikes? I believe all of them have an extra option with a better braking system that offers more safety.

Love the editing! Makes the bike seem so sleek and smooth to ride, which it is. Hope to see some great things with them bikes

Man every time I see a shot of that F from the front it makes me want one. Such a sharp looking bike. I'm not even in the market for a new bike and these videos are putting crazy ideas in my head lol.

Quote Originally Posted by LogiciaBil View Post

I love this bike! The design is impressing and the colors are awesome. I have always dreamed of getting me a bike like this but never had the chance to. One day I will have something like this!

I absolutely love this bike! That video is amazing though, I really like how they edited it, and they did a great job with the scenery effects. I really do think that this bike, is going to be the beginning of an evolution, because most new riders want something similar to a sportbike, but not something that's too slow and not able to keep up on main roads and freeways. I know the sales are probably going through the roof for this bike, I'm just glad I was able to buy mine in time.