Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What modifications would you do to your bike if you had the money?

What modifications would you do to your bike if you had the money?

I am kinda new to this and I would love to see, what type of changes either performance based or appearance based would you do to your prized CBR500R if you could. Or maybe you already have? C'mon guys lets see these beauties!

i will change teh pipe right away. not a big fan of chrome on sport bikes.
    the rest will follow once i know and learn the bike after some time.

I have to admit that I would first go for appearance, going for new and cool tires, maybe modify the frame if possible Then I would go for safety/performance modifications.

First would be vinyl and then tires. That is always the first things that I touch. Then I would put on some LED lights. Rarely do I change the muffler but sometimes I consider changing them if I don't like the sound.

and i strongly suggest owner future owners of cb500f to change the mirrors.
    you cannot imagine how cheap they look.

You know loserlazer, I was think the same exact thing. I was looking at pictures online and even in the professional pictures, they still look a little cheap, but in person? WHOLE different story! The look incredible cheap, almost like something that belongs on my sons plastic motor car I bought him for his birthday.

Wow! I gotta see that one again. I have seen video demos o this bike that you are talking about but I never really noticed the look of the side mirrors. Maybe because I was astonished by the general look of the bike. I wasn't focusing in on details. Let's see what this mirror looks.

check teh pic guys. i know Morivaki version looks good but the mirrors, c'mon honda!!! and it looks worse when you sit on bike.
    really, it looks like from a honda wave cub
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mirror.jpg 
Views:	326 
Size:	59.7 KB 
ID:	68  

Quote Originally Posted by loserlazer View Post
    check teh pic guys. i know Morivaki version looks good but the mirrors, c'mon honda!!! and it looks worse when you sit on bike.
    really, it looks like from a honda wave cub
    Lol anyone that buys this bike should definitely change the mirrors, they make it hard to believe its a 2012 bike, seems like they were just glued on the bike to make it look bad.

I would add these three accessories to my bike: Front Fender (carbon style) , Lower Headlight Cover (carbon style) , Rear Hugger (carbon style)
    Best of all, they all look great, work great and fit great—just like your new Honda.