Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What modifications would you do to your bike if you had the money?

If money wasn't a worry, I would probably get a lot of minor modifications done, ones that I wouldn't be able to if I didn't have the money.

My top two would have to be the addition of a seat cowl and maybe a fender eliminator.

The exhaust, tires, mirrors, frame. I would get a custom galaxy themed paint job that looks awesome when its in motion.

I would tune the entire bike in general. Exhaust, vinyl wheels and suspension. The practical stuff. Oh and maybe an underglow.

I usually start with cosmetic items. Then I move onto tires, exhaust, and then if I have any money left suspension goodies = ).

I told myself that I wouldn't change anything on my bike, but come to think of it I would most likely change out my exhaust to a full Yoshimura. Yoshimura exhaust pipe's cost a ton of money though, so it may be quite awhile until I get that modification done, but it'll get done eventually.I also might change out my front head light's, and change them to LED head light's instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk