Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What modifications would you do to your bike if you had the money?

If the centerstand available for the X will work with the F, I might consider a mod. I'm more into initially buying what I need rather than modifying what I have. This bike will have to compete with used BMW 650 single GS bikes if and when the time comes to acquire another bike.
    John, 1989 NX250 (daily rider), 2009 CRF230L (L'il Red Piglet)

New tires...I need them.

I've always been a fan of black bikes with the red led's all over, creating a shadow look. I know its pretty cheap to do, so as soon as I get my hands on a bike, that'll probably be my first mod. AS for something I would do if I had the money..custom exhaust.

Quote Originally Posted by HaDom View Post
    New tires...I need them.
    When was the last time you've changed your tires? I changed mine pretty regulayly and been wondering if I did it too often :P

I would get a whole new set of tires, than I would get a different paint job. Maybe I will even add a paint job to it.

Maybe get better tires, I don't know. I wouldn't change a whole lot for the bike. Instead of getting accessories I'd probably get a cool looking jacket to go along with bike.

Quote Originally Posted by kavoric View Post
    Maybe get better tires, I don't know. I wouldn't change a whole lot for the bike. Instead of getting accessories I'd probably get a cool looking jacket to go along with bike.
    That’s a good way of thinking. Most want to modify their bike for aesthetic purposes. Only few modify for safety reason. I would put neon light underneath, not only for looks but also to be more visible at night.

If I had all the money in the world i would definitely make my bike look awesome. I would first give it a custom paint job to really make it pop. Then i would get several engine modifications done, so it would be a lot faster. Also i would get a custom paint job done on my helmet to match my bike .

If I had the money I would modify it to be forced inducted and then transplant that engine and drivetrain to a sport quad and have a super fast quad/bike hybrid.

I made a few changes right away

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	053.jpg 
Views:	231 
Size:	91.5 KB 
ID:	91Click image for larger version. 

Name:	052.jpg 
Views:	212 
Size:	91.5 KB 
ID:	92Click image for larger version. 

Name:	023.jpg 
Views:	222