Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why Honda over other brands?

The bike is simply really reliable. I've hardly had any issues with it since I got it.

Quote Originally Posted by kavoric View Post
    I feel they are more faster. My cousin had a honda but sold it long time ago. I once rode on the back with him and already knew no other bike could beat a honda.
    I don't feel like this statement is true. Sure, SOME honda's are fast, just like some Suzuiki's are fast. It really depends on the bike.

One word "QUALITY"

Feel free to apply it to every aspect of a Honda motorcycle

I believe its just the level of fun I seem to have in or on anything made by Honda.

I, personally, believe their salespeople are very very helpful and their prices are competitive. The models, either be a car or motorcycle or etc. are a nice build. There's nothing I can say that Honda does terribly.

I chose Honda because of the quality of the product. I just feel that Honda is far above any other brand in its presentation and its durability. I can drive this brand for 15 years and I do not think I would experience any type of problems. I also like the prices. I can get a Honda Bike for a reasonable price compared to other brands, which is important. I never want to spend too much.

Honda does make a bulletproof machine. I haven't changed the oil or spark plug in my little CRF50 since I bought it 7 years ago. Still starts up first kick. Gotta love it.