Join Today

Thread: Hello everyone

Hello everyone

Hello there everyone. I'm Lynda. I love to ride bikes. I'm happy to be a part of this forum and I'm looking forward to contributing here as often as I could. I think it's fun to ride around your town in your bike. I wish I could do it more often.

Quote Originally Posted by Hondagirl View Post
    Hello there everyone. I'm Lynda. I love to ride bikes. I'm happy to be a part of this forum and I'm looking forward to contributing here as often as I could. I think it's fun to ride around your town in your bike. I wish I could do it more often.
    Hi there Lynda, and welcome to the forum! This is a great forum, and there are tons of nice, warm hearted people here, that all love to do the same thing you and I enjoy doing, which is riding our bikes. If you ever have any questions you need answered, simply post a new thread and the replies will come shortly after. If you simply just need a good answer though, dont be afraid to shoot me a message on here sometimes because I always reply as soon as possible! Anyways, welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy it here.