Thread: Sexy Bike Riding

Red face Sexy Bike Riding

What I like about riding bikes is how sexy I feel when I do ride one. Firstly, the feel of power in your hands as you control the strong and powerful bike - it's like taming a Tiger, lol.
    I also dress sexy when riding a bike, knowing that I'm being watched, haha.
    And to top it off, I do the "Baywatch" hair swing as I remove my helmet - that is what drew my boyfriend to me.
    What makes you feel sexy when riding your bike?
    plan for the future, live for the moment

Quote Originally Posted by windywildwendy View Post
    What I like about riding bikes is how sexy I feel when I do ride one. Firstly, the feel of power in your hands as you control the strong and powerful bike - it's like taming a Tiger, lol.
    I also dress sexy when riding a bike, knowing that I'm being watched, haha.
    And to top it off, I do the "Baywatch" hair swing as I remove my helmet - that is what drew my boyfriend to me.
    What makes you feel sexy when riding your bike?

I always feel sexy when riding my bike. It makes me feel like I have the world in my hands and I'm powerful. All the boys turn heads when they see a girl like me passing them. I always get compliments from friends and family and sometimes flirts from boys from my school! It feels good to be a girl!

Every time men see me riding on my sexy pink bike they blow kisses or say ' I want a piece of that', it makes me laugh but also impressed that I've made it this far, I started riding as a young girl and now I'm as tall as the Empire State Building!