Thread: What Is Your Favorite Movie Of All Time?

What Is Your Favorite Movie Of All Time?

My favorite movie of all time is Easy Rider with Jack Nicholson. This is a movie that really got me hooked on what to ride motor bikes. The acting is great and the storyline is top notch. I think this is a movie that most people on this forum would enjoy.

My favorite movie of all-time is certainly Borat. It is, without a doubt, the funniest movie I have ever seen. It kept me laughing literally the entire movie. It does not really have a point to it, but I do not think it needs one. The stereotypical jokes in it are absolutely hilarious and keep everybody rolling. I have never met anybody in my entire life that did not enjoy Borat.

My favourite movie of all time has got to be SuperBad! Made me cry laughing and really related to my life during high school. My life not being that retarded of course AHAHA, I've watched the movie lots of times over and it never fails to amuse me!

-Paul

I have seen Superbad and i have to say it so the best raunchy comedy i have ever seen. Most critics slam movies like that because of the content, but that is so much intelligent humor in this movie that you have to love it.

I'll choose Matrix as a trilogy, but if you told me to pick one, I guess it would be Matrix Reloaded. I re-watch the whole trilogy every few years and it never stops amusing me. It definitely has great action scenes even for today's technology, and you can get different lessons about life every time you watch it again. It's definitely a classic that should be watched more than once.

To do with cars I would go with Gone In 60 Seconds. This is another one of those films that fits into the "it is what it is" category, only it's better than that. It is what it is and does it really, really well. Sit back relax eat pizza and drink beer, worth the watch under these conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Tayong View Post
    My favorite movie of all time is Easy Rider with Jack Nicholson. This is a movie that really got me hooked on what to ride motor bikes. The acting is great and the storyline is top notch. I think this is a movie that most people on this forum would enjoy.

My Favorite Movie is a Disney Movie that got me into bike riding. The Movie is called Motorcross. It encouraged me to be the best person I can be and always try hard and work towards my goals. I love this Movie and I'm sure you will to!

I love Ghost rider. I love the way the motorcycle is portrayed in the movie. It looks so cool. I love the actor, Nicolas Cage in it and more so when he rides it in his cool new fire head. That has got to be the best movie of all time when he does the motorcycle jump and the motorcycle show. I would love to watch this movie again. It makes bikes looking good. It spells out cool in all the right places. It's a very charming movie. I cry during that movie. Do you like that movie?

I think Superbad is my favorite movie to date. Really funny movie, especially when you watch it over and over again. I remember watching it in theatre and I couldn't stop laughing throughout the movie.