Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Manual for Bike?

Manual for Bike?

I misplaced the owner's manual for my 2013 Honda CBR500? Is there any place I could find a pdf online? Any help or suggestions would be great! Thank you in advance.

I believe I may have found what you are looking for!

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwmY...UwZV9NUGc/edit

Hope that helps!

Great find Chad! I have a friend who's looking for the exact same thing and said he wasn't able to locate it online - he also doesn't believe in Google so I'm reticent to even share this with someone so stubborn. The internet has really advanced what we're able to locate nowadays - makes all the difference in the world; thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    I believe I may have found what you are looking for!

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwmY...UwZV9NUGc/edit

Hope that helps!
    Thank you! My mate has also been looking for this, he lives rural so it looks live I've gotta bring this to him

-Paul

I was about to scan the manual and upload it for you, but looks like someone found it on the internet already. I will save it just incase I lose my manual though. Thanks Chad! It's great how we can find everything on the internet nowadays. It wasn't like this just a few years ago. Internet is advancing really fast for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by yourtocoolforme View Post
    I misplaced the owner's manual for my 2013 Honda CBR500? Is there any place I could find a pdf online? Any help or suggestions would be great! Thank you in advance.

There is Google! Just type in 2013 Honda CBR500 and search results should show up. If you are to busy to do this then simply use a post form down below! Hope this helps you.

Google is the nuts. Whatever you need that's what you get. Thanks for posting the link Chad, this should be made a sticky.

You should use Google. Whenever you need answers it has them! If you don't wan't to use Google try Ask.com, Hope this helps!

I'm not quite sure about finding a good pdf file for the actual manual, but I would recommend a site called Bikebandit.com. They have all the OEM manuals for every motorcycle ever made, even the older model motorcycles! They also have cheap prices, and I believe most of the manuals that they have on there dont exceed the ten dollar range. Definetly check out their website if your in need of anything for your motorcycle.

I initially thought that this was a search for the service (shop) manual. This is a USA source for it:

2013 CBR500R/RA CB500F/FA CB500X/XA Service Manual - Helm Incorporated

Cheers,
    John, 1989 NX250 (daily rider), 2009 CRF230L (L'il Red Piglet)