Join Today
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What does everybody think?

I came across this picture on the internet (http://blog.motorcycle.com/wp-conten...en-shinden.jpg) , and thought to myself this is a really neat paint job. Would anyone every paint there bike like this? Or does everyone prefer to just have more of a standard look on their bikes?

I think i would. I like customizing my bikes with my own color schemes. There is nothing wrong with a basic or standard look, but I like to exotic and creative with my bike.

I am too lazy and too cheap to do much to the stock configuration; plus, I don't intend to mimic a race bike, as that's pretty lame.
    John, 1989 NX250 (daily rider), 2009 CRF230L (L'il Red Piglet)

Oh yeah that looks awesome, I personally would love to get a custom paint job on my next purchase. However, the money situation is a little bit tight at the moment. There is a shop not far from me that does excellent work that I will have to check out. Are you planning on getting a custom paint job anytime soon or are you just asking to ask?

I would love to have a paint job like that. As if a loud bike wasn't enough of a head turner LOL

That looks really neat, but I don't think I'd ever get a paint job like that myself simply because I just enjoy more standard colors like red, black, or white. Don't like patterns too much for myself, but definitely enjoy them on other people's bikes!

I prefer single color, or two colors maximum. The last thing I want is my bike looking like a racing bike. Besides, it's too much work and/or money to get something like this done. Nothing like the good old red/black in my eyes!

Then again, it all comes down to perspective. I'm sure there are many people out there who would like their bike that way and I don't mean to offend anyone for their tastes, just to be clear!

I think it's an amazing paint job however, it certainly does not fit street riding! I wouldn't know what to choose this paint job or a standard matte black...

-Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Crazzyy_ View Post
    I think it's an amazing paint job however, it certainly does not fit street riding! I wouldn't know what to choose this paint job or a standard matte black...

-Paul
    While it may not fit street riding, it still looks nice . I definitely wouldn't have a problem taking that out on the road! Shows people you race which means you like speed haha.

It looks really cool indeed!
    Bikes always really do look better when a little bit of personal touch is added.