Thread: A Pleasure to Meet Everyone!

A Pleasure to Meet Everyone!

How is everyone doing? My name is Shadow (obviously not my true name). I live in the mountains of Utah, about 7200 ft. above Sea Level!

I currently ride a 2007 Honda CBR1000RR, with a few modifications. I am incredibly lucky to have these roads and turns around me. I live 30 minutes away from the Larry H Miller Raceway, and make it a priority to have 1 track-day per month at a minimum.

I own a business, work hard and play hard, and ride hard.
    If you are ever in Utah around SLC, send me a PM and I will happily point you in the direction of some fantastic rides, and maybe you can meet me and learn my real name

I look forward to socializing a bit with you guys through this forum!

Ride safe

Welcome Shadow,
    Hope you enjoy your stay here and looking forward to socialize with you since I am new as well..

Welcome shadow! Hope youre enjoyig your stay!

Hey Shadow, have fun on these forums!

Welcome Shadow, I hope you have a good time here and have fun with the discussions as well.

Welcome to the forum Shadow. Them 1000RR's are some mean machines. There must be some sweet roads out there in Utah too. Would love to ride out there!

Hi Shadow, nice to meet you! Nice facts you shared about yourself, Utah is a beautiful State! I wan't to open a business there one day. I hope you find this site fun and can contribute much to the community, If you ever need assistance, I'm a click away! Have fun!